Disciples II bonus quests

magnate

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have the Collectors' Edition of Disciples II: Dark Prophecy, which
has 5 extra "elite" quests. I also have Guardians of the Light,
Servants of the Dark and Rise of the Elves.

So I've ignored the Gold edition thus far, assuming that it's just a
bundle of all that I have already.

But a malicious friend has teased me that the Gold edition comes with
five new, never-before-seen quests. Please tell me this isn't true!
It's too much of a coincidence - surely the five "bonus" quests are
actually the five extra quests I have on the Collectors' Edition?

Can somebody put me out of my misery?

TIA,

CC

magnate

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is this a difficult question? Surely somebody knows?

Are the five bonus quests in the Gold edition the same as the five
bonus quests in the Dark Prophecy Collector's Edition or are they
different?

I never had any of the original D2 games before I got D2 gold. If you
tell me how many campaigns there were in the original, I can check to
see if there are more or fewer in the Gold edition. (I'm not at home
right now, so I cannot check yet). There ARE several quests which
require you to have a level 10+ hero to transfer in; I don't know if
these are the "elite" quests you refer to or not.