Streaming audio to cell phone

Last response: in Network Providers
January 12, 2005 12:11:46 AM

I'm using shoutcast and winamp on my local network to broadcast my police
scanner by the line-in connection on my sound card.
This works great over my local network and now I would like to expand it to
a outside access source.
I have a sanyo 5300 on the sprint pcs vision service plan that gives me
unlimited access to the internet.
Problem seems to be finding a program like winamp that I can use on my cell
phone like I use on the other computers to listen to my scanner at different
places on my LAN.
If someone has a answer for me I would be very thankfull.
Jeff
January 23, 2005 4:22:19 PM

use pocket tunes and shoutcast
!