What celebrity would you like having a gaming session with..

vinCe

What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
or even dislike, would you most like having a PC gaming session with
and please say why, for any one named ?

"Vince" <vest777@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
> or even dislike, would you most like having a PC gaming session with
> and please say why, for any one named ?

I'd like to have a game of Scrabble with William Shakespeare, using modern
words and rules.

Alanb

"Vince" <vest777@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1122077204.033869.67470
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> What male or female celebrity (from any field) whom you greatly admire
> or even dislike, would you most like having a PC gaming session with
> and please say why, for any one named ?

Al Yankovitch. I want to be just like him when I grow up.
(ok so I am old enough to be his father, doesnt change what I said) :)

Gandalf Parker

I would like to play chess against Rommel from WWII... or if he is dead
then maybe Napoleon. I heard he was good at chess. But he's probably
dead as well.

"littlemute" <littlemute@woodenmen.org> wrote in message
> Lord Longford.

I guess I am in the minority, I would prefer Pam Anderson, after all I play
for pleasure, not to be some warmongering Napoleon.

Even if I lost to her, I still would have enjoyed the evening.