Again, I'm desperate!

Last response: in Network Providers
January 14, 2005 12:44:26 PM

Okay, maybe not DESPERATE, but hey, whatever gets the attention. Where
oh where can i get a treo 650 for less than $599 for existing
customers? Please help, mama needs a new phone and an
organizer........ :confused:

--
bougiegirl
bougiegirl's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.php?action=getinfo&us...

More about : desperate

Anonymous
January 14, 2005 7:36:31 PM

"bougiegirl" <bougiegirl.1iuvgz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> Okay, maybe not DESPERATE, but hey, whatever gets the attention. Where
> oh where can i get a treo 650 for less than $599 for existing
> customers? Please help, mama needs a new phone and an
> organizer........ :confused:

Have you tried looking @ eBay.com? http://tinyurl.com/4zwqp

Bob
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 3:58:33 PM

In article <jySFd.6705$C52.5329@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net says...

> "bougiegirl" <bougiegirl.1iuvgz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Okay, maybe not DESPERATE, but hey, whatever gets the attention. Where
> > oh where can i get a treo 650 for less than $599 for existing
> > customers? Please help, mama needs a new phone and an
> > organizer........ :confused:
>
> Have you tried looking @ eBay.com? http://tinyurl.com/4zwqp
>
> Bob

I'd go one step further than Bob and say it ain't happening from a
dealer. I mean, there's a SLIM chance a dealer of some sort might have
a used one hanging around that they want to get rid of. But more
likely, you're going to need to do something like EBay.

--
RØß
O/Siris

renewal w/sprint 4 something.

"O/Siris" <rØbjvargas@comcâst.nêt> wrote in message
In article <jySFd.6705$C52.5329@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net says...

> "bougiegirl" <bougiegirl.1iuvgz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in
> message
> >
> > Okay, maybe not DESPERATE, but hey, whatever gets the attention. Where
> > oh where can i get a treo 650 for less than $599 for existing
> > customers? Please help, mama needs a new phone and an
> > organizer........ :confused:
>
> Have you tried looking @ eBay.com? http://tinyurl.com/4zwqp
>
> Bob

I'd go one step further than Bob and say it ain't happening from a
dealer. I mean, there's a SLIM chance a dealer of some sort might have
a used one hanging around that they want to get rid of. But more
likely, you're going to need to do something like EBay.

--
RØß
O/Siris
-+-
A thing moderately good
is not so good as it ought to be.
Moderation in temper is always a virtue,
but moderation in principle is always a vice.
+Thomas Paine, "The Rights of Man", 1792+
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 5:55:13 AM

In article <kOFGd.26188$dt3.2100740@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
ronniea@REMOVEMEbigfoot.com says...
> renewal w/sprint 4 something.

Nope. Sprint does not offer instant rebates to existing customers.
Period.

--
I know no safe depository of the ultimate
powers of the society but the people themselves;