Any new 4X games coming out this year?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 10, 2005 4:45:41 AM

You know, chop wood, plant crops etc.

Thanks
Bob

More about : games coming year

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 9:03:10 PM

"Bob" <none@none.com> wrote in news:V6cKe.1143$dk5.824
@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

> You know, chop wood, plant crops etc.

The latest "new" one Ive gotten involved in is a return to Ultima Online.
Not quite a 4x strategy but Im enjoying myself. The free-to-play shards
(something like 300 of them) offer a dizzy amount of variation. I ended up
on one that is adult run, low on PvP, high on craftwork with extensive
additions to all of the materials that can be used. A very nice virtual
retirement home for me. (of course I had to weed my way thru alot of death
arena or storybook variations before I found one I liked)

Gandalf Parker
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 10:47:29 PM

"Bob" <none@none.com> wrote:

>You know, chop wood, plant crops etc.

Black & White Too! YAY!!! :)

Fingers crossed for Sims Rampage! Or may be Sims Meet King Kong! SQUISH!
SPLAT! CHOMP CHOMP! Sigh they jus dont make games like they used to.. :(
August 12, 2005 2:52:16 PM

Bob wrote:
> You know, chop wood, plant crops etc.
>
> Thanks
> Bob

Uh... you mean RTS or 4X? If you mean 4X then a little itty-bitty game
called Civilization IV is coming out soon...

Daniel
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 5:17:43 PM

Dtolman <dtolman@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Bob wrote:
>> You know, chop wood, plant crops etc.
>
> Uh... you mean RTS or 4X? If you mean 4X then a little itty-bitty game
> called Civilization IV is coming out soon...

Galactic Civilizations 2.

mcv.
--
"Serenity is a very personal work with political resonance and a
heartfelt message about the human condition and stuff blowing up."

"mcv" <mcvmcv@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> Dtolman <dtolman@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Bob wrote:
>>> You know, chop wood, plant crops etc.
>>
>> Uh... you mean RTS or 4X? If you mean 4X then a little itty-bitty game
>> called Civilization IV is coming out soon...
>
> Galactic Civilizations 2.

http://www.kerberos-productions.com/sots.shtml

These guys seem to be flying under the radar. I've no idea when they will
actually release.

dfs
!