Any new 4X games coming out this year?

You know, chop wood, plant crops etc.

Thanks
Bob
5 answers Last reply
More about games coming year
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    "Bob" <none@none.com> wrote in news:V6cKe.1143$dk5.824
    @newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

    > You know, chop wood, plant crops etc.

    The latest "new" one Ive gotten involved in is a return to Ultima Online.
    Not quite a 4x strategy but Im enjoying myself. The free-to-play shards
    (something like 300 of them) offer a dizzy amount of variation. I ended up
    on one that is adult run, low on PvP, high on craftwork with extensive
    additions to all of the materials that can be used. A very nice virtual
    retirement home for me. (of course I had to weed my way thru alot of death
    arena or storybook variations before I found one I liked)

    Gandalf Parker
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    "Bob" <none@none.com> wrote:

    >You know, chop wood, plant crops etc.

    Black & White Too! YAY!!! :)

    Fingers crossed for Sims Rampage! Or may be Sims Meet King Kong! SQUISH!
    SPLAT! CHOMP CHOMP! Sigh they jus dont make games like they used to.. :(
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    Bob wrote:
    > You know, chop wood, plant crops etc.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bob

    Uh... you mean RTS or 4X? If you mean 4X then a little itty-bitty game
    called Civilization IV is coming out soon...

    Daniel
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    Dtolman <dtolman@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > Bob wrote:
    >> You know, chop wood, plant crops etc.
    >
    > Uh... you mean RTS or 4X? If you mean 4X then a little itty-bitty game
    > called Civilization IV is coming out soon...

    Galactic Civilizations 2.

    mcv.
    --
    "Serenity is a very personal work with political resonance and a
    heartfelt message about the human condition and stuff blowing up."

    "mcv" <mcvmcv@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
    > Dtolman <dtolman@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >> Bob wrote:
    >>> You know, chop wood, plant crops etc.
    >>
    >> Uh... you mean RTS or 4X? If you mean 4X then a little itty-bitty game
    >> called Civilization IV is coming out soon...
    >
    > Galactic Civilizations 2.

    http://www.kerberos-productions.com/sots.shtml

    These guys seem to be flying under the radar. I've no idea when they will
    actually release.

    dfs

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games