Sprint MobiTV

I know I'm paying $9.95 a month for MobiTV but are there other charges I am
going to be getting when I get my bill?

Anyone know?

--
"It Ain't A Scam - It's Who I Am"
The Real Picard

In article <wJvGd.5913$IP6.1157@trnddc05>, box1113@gmail.com says...
> I know I'm paying $9.95 a month for MobiTV but are there other charges I am
> going to be getting when I get my bill?
>
> Anyone know?

That $9.95 is just for the application called MobiTV. It uses Vision in
order to send you the stuff you hear. So Vision usage charges also
apply. It's a flat $15/month for unlimited usage on a "pack", or it's a
penny per KB of data sent or received if you're not signed up for a
pack.

I must, admit, though, I'm not sure how many KB it is to use MobiTV for
(to use one example) one minute.

--
RØß
O/Siris