CD key

i need a new CD key for medieval or viking Invasion i hope someone can
help me out

"{FFH}Roman" <holmes51664@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1123712991.024962.50760
@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> i need a new CD key for medieval or viking Invasion i hope someone can
> help me out

You can get it here...
http://www.totalwar.com/community/viking.htm

We LIKE games in this group

Gandalf Parker

alex

On 10 Aug 2005 15:29:51 -0700, "{FFH}Roman" <holmes51664@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>i need a new CD key for medieval or viking Invasion i hope someone can
>help me out

Here's the address to what you need:
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

--
Alex
atheist #2007

Here, take mine.

jæVL4-h0r3s-ønndi-nf4en

Cheers,

Lars-Jacob

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 00:29:51 +0200, {FFH}Roman <holmes51664@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> i need a new CD key for medieval or viking Invasion i hope someone can
> help me out

I dont think the poor guy is using pirated software...cause if her were
he wouldnt be asking for a CD Key

"{FFH}Roman" <holmes51664@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> your CD key did not work

You clearly don't get the joke.

Which makes me wonder if you're naturally dense, or was it
an acquired trait.

--KC

> your CD key did not work

Strange. Maybe it only works for people who are 1) not dense and 2)
understand Norwegian.

--
mvh
ljh