Sprint Treo 600 Offered?

Since the new Treo 650 has been released, is Sprint offering the 600 at a
reduced price? And, by the way, what's their current best offer on the 650?
Thanks.

Mark

MRS wrote:
> Since the new Treo 650 has been released, is Sprint offering the 600 at a
> reduced price? And, by the way, what's their current best offer on the 650?
> Thanks.
>
> Mark

Go check Amazon. Search for "Sprint Treo 600".

A friend recently got his (at Fry's, actually) for something like $200.
I got mine a year ago, from Amazon, for $250.

Those prices are after rebates, of course, and require a 2 year
contract. Shorter contracts will give you lesser rebates.

treocentral.com - 319 w/new serv.