BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

link147776

Honorable
Jun 22, 2012
Out of seemingly nowhere, yesterday my computer started showing this bsod when windows 7 had been booted up for about 5 minutes, all I can find about this is that it is somr sort of problem with your RAM, HDD, or motherboard, but I am sure this is not the case because I am still able to run XP just fine without errors (and it is
a partition on my HDD).

do this use msconfig go into the start up tab and turn off everything in start up and reboot. if the bsod error not there anymore start turning on one iteam at a time and reboot till the error starts again. when it does it the last thing you turned on. in start up the two biggest thing that load are your video drivers and anti virus. one of them may have been damaged you can try and uninstall them and reinstall them and see if the error stops. also run memtest to see if there a ram issue. also open the case check that all the fans are working and your pc not clogged with dust...dust makes heat and can over heat things. if the fans and dust issue are fine use hardware monitor and check your gpu/cpu temps.

link147776

Honorable
Jun 22, 2012

Wow I didnt expect this to work after everything I've tried, but disabling everything on dtartup has worked so far (about 10 minutes). Thanks!

i start with a damaged file or driver..use a drive sweeper and remove the video driver and reboot. install the newest on from the vendor web page. if it a intel chipset mb download the newest intel chipset drivers. also run ccleaner and a defrag..if your still getting bsod...try clearing out the windows swap file.reboot and restart. try uninstalling your older anti virus and install a newer updated one and do a virus scan and use malwarebyte and do a malware scan. seagate and wd have hard drive fitness tools on there web page. also try cpu-z look at the speed your ram is set at and timing. the spd tab will show you the speed your ram can run at..check that you dont have two dimms of two different speeds in your pc. it can cause random bsod the faster ram should slow down...but it better to use match ram.

neieus

Distinguished
Normally when you see errors talking about paged and nonpaged it's a memory leak with a driver. I don't know how skilled you are with finding memory leaks but you can use poolmom to help figure it out. There's a 32bit and 64bit version so make sure you get the right one.