HoMM5 Beta leaked?

On a number of boards (GameFAQs, etc) I read that the beta of HoMM5 was
apparently leaked. Any truth to it? I have neither the connection speed nor
the knowledge to get my paws on that, but if the thing really was leaked,
I'd be interested in hearing some first impressions, especially in regard
to the AI. (Well, seeing how the projected release date is Q1 2006, it must
still be an early version.)

M.
1 answer Last reply
More about homm5 beta leaked
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    yup seen it in bittorrent warez.
    Will wait till it's finshed ;)

    "Michael Vondung" <mvondung@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > On a number of boards (GameFAQs, etc) I read that the beta of HoMM5 was
    > apparently leaked. Any truth to it? I have neither the connection speed
    > nor
    > the knowledge to get my paws on that, but if the thing really was leaked,
    > I'd be interested in hearing some first impressions, especially in regard
    > to the AI. (Well, seeing how the projected release date is Q1 2006, it
    > must
    > still be an early version.)
    >
    > M.

PC gaming Games Video Games