HoMM5 Beta leaked?

Last response: in Video Games
August 19, 2005 11:30:29 AM

On a number of boards (GameFAQs, etc) I read that the beta of HoMM5 was
apparently leaked. Any truth to it? I have neither the connection speed nor
the knowledge to get my paws on that, but if the thing really was leaked,
I'd be interested in hearing some first impressions, especially in regard
to the AI. (Well, seeing how the projected release date is Q1 2006, it must
still be an early version.)

M.

More about : homm5 beta leaked

Anonymous