SPRINT TV

Anyone using this, Sprint TV? Is it any good? How do you get d/l the
software? Tell me what you know about this, I called Sprint and the
operator spent 15 minutes trying to figure it out only to then attempt to
transfer me to another department. I decided to ask the real experts, you
folks.

Thanks

--
"It Ain't A Scam - It's Who I Am"
The Real Picard

More about sprint

    saw it at the store, i assume you better pack a lot of batteries to have a
    tv in your hand...

    "THE REAL PICARD" <box1113@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone using this, Sprint TV? Is it any good? How do you get d/l the
    > software? Tell me what you know about this, I called Sprint and the
    > operator spent 15 minutes trying to figure it out only to then attempt to
    > transfer me to another department. I decided to ask the real experts, you
    > folks.
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > --
    > "It Ain't A Scam - It's Who I Am"
    > The Real Picard
    > http://www.therealpicard.com

Sprint PCS TV Software Internet Service Providers