List of most popular online RTS?

How would you list the most popular online real-time strategy
currently?

1. WarCraft III
2. Age of Empires Conquerors
3. ...

Thank you.

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:14:10 GMT, John Doe <jdoe@usenet.love.invalid>
wrote:

>How would you list the most popular online real-time strategy
>currently?

I'd just check which ones have the most numerous players - which says
nothing about quality.

Starcraft might be 1 right now, bit I have no info on the other two - plus
I might have out-of-date info. You need abeit three wonths to answoc the
question - a sampling from each month should show which games remain
popular.

>1. WarCraft III
>2. Age of Empires Conquerors

If that's an expansion, then that would be impressive - usually, expansion
packs are hard to find.

>3. ...

(Must resist typing "4. Profit!!!")

John Doe <jdoe@usenet.love.invalid> wrote in

> How would you list the most popular online real-time strategy
> currently?
>
> 1. WarCraft III
> 2. Age of Empires Conquerors
> 3. ...

Politics ?

bk039@ncf.ca (Raymond Martineau) wrote:

> I'd just check which ones have the most numerous players - which
> says nothing about quality.

It says something about fun.

>>1. WarCraft III
>>2. Age of Empires Conquerors

> If that's an expansion, then that would be impressive - usually,
> expansion packs are hard to find.

Both have expansion packs. Expansion packs are hard to find?

Age of Empires III is scheduled for release in October. I hope
they include smooth scrolling, but that causes slowness especially
with the much improved graphics. It's hardware upgrade time.

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:03:40 +0100, data64 wrote:

> Politics ?

That's turn-based. :)

TRENDING THREADS