CPNI

I received a card today in the mail from Sprint. The subject was CPNI.
It said if you are a new customer you would have 33 days before your
CPNI approval is assumed.

Existing customers. If you previously opted-out,you are not required to
do anything. If you have not opt-out, your CPNI cond=sent status will
remain unchanged unless you effectuate an opt-out request. by calling a
toll-free number.

My question is what is CPNI in the first place? I do not remember
evering hearing of it before now. I don't know now if I should accept it
or not.

Can anyone inform me in a direction I should go?

Thanks,
A concerned customer.

"rlcarter" <rlcarter1526@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I received a card today in the mail from Sprint. The subject was CPNI.
> It said if you are a new customer you would have 33 days before your
> CPNI approval is assumed.
>
> Existing customers. If you previously opted-out,you are not required to
> do anything. If you have not opt-out, your CPNI cond=sent status will
> remain unchanged unless you effectuate an opt-out request. by calling a
> toll-free number.
>
> My question is what is CPNI in the first place? I do not remember
> evering hearing of it before now. I don't know now if I should accept it
> or not.
>
> Can anyone inform me in a direction I should go?
>
> Thanks,
> A concerned customer.

Here's some info I found via Google -
http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs1aplus-cpni.htm

Bob

Bob Smith wrote:
> "rlcarter" <rlcarter1526@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>I received a card today in the mail from Sprint. The subject was CPNI.
>>It said if you are a new customer you would have 33 days before your
>>CPNI approval is assumed.
>>
>>Existing customers. If you previously opted-out,you are not required to
>>do anything. If you have not opt-out, your CPNI cond=sent status will
>>remain unchanged unless you effectuate an opt-out request. by calling a
>>toll-free number.
>>
>>My question is what is CPNI in the first place? I do not remember
>>evering hearing of it before now. I don't know now if I should accept it
>>or not.
>>
>>Can anyone inform me in a direction I should go?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>A concerned customer.
>

> Here's some info I found via Google -
> http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs1aplus-cpni.htm
>
> Bob

Thanks Bob, That was the information that I needed. I am very grateful
for your help.

TRENDING THREADS