On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 02:32:04 +1000, wwyyzz wrote:

> is there a newsgroup for galciv?

This one here is it. :) Brad Wardell reads here, too.

M.

> is there a newsgroup for galciv?

Might try Stardocks own news server:

news.stardock.com

<wwyyzz> wrote in message
> is there a newsgroup for galciv?

Yup Stardock does have a GC news group.
Also DL Stardock central will update your GC and allow axcess to all the
news groups.

BTW love GC one of the best AIs for any game.
Can't Wait for GC2 will be the next MOO I think ;)
Rick

In article <pan.2005.09.06.14.48.05.170395@cci-29palms.com>, andrew@cci-
29palms.com says...
> > is there a newsgroup for galciv?
>
> Might try Stardocks own news server:
>
> news.stardock.com

Not much traffic there these days, I do check every few months. Much
better off posting queries here, methinks.

-P.