Sanyo 8200 - What Can YOU Do With This Phone

Last response: in Network Providers
January 23, 2005 7:14:12 PM

Ok, I've had my new Sanyo 8200 with Sprint for about two weeks now. I love
it! The Flash also acts as a Flashlight if needed, I can get internet
streaming MobiTV which is pretty cool. I can assign photos of people to
incoming call numbers from them, love it! What else can I do with this neat
little phone??? I just downloaded MonkeyBall and though its small is neat.

All replies are appreciated!
Thanks.

--
"It Ain't A Scam - It's Who I Am"
The Real Picard

More about : sanyo 8200 phone

Anonymous
January 23, 2005 7:14:13 PM

"THE REAL PICARD" <box1113@gmail.com> wrote in
news:o 3QId.12325$HT6.11159@trnddc04:

> What else
> can I do with this neat little phone???

Rumor has it that you can use it to call other people...and have them
call you!!!!
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 7:14:13 PM

Here's a Flash demo of things your 8200 can do:
http://www.sprintpcs.com/flash/idemo.html?x=PM8200KITS

If the link doesn't work, here's a path to it:
From www.sprintpcs.com,
click tab:Shopping
on the left, click Phones and Accessories
on the Sanyo 8200, click View Details
click Flash Demo

Once you're in the Flash Demo, you can use its top line menu to watch
lots of other demos

THE REAL PICARD wrote:
> Ok, I've had my new Sanyo 8200 with Sprint for about two weeks now. I love
> it! The Flash also acts as a Flashlight if needed, I can get internet
> streaming MobiTV which is pretty cool. I can assign photos of people to
> incoming call numbers from them, love it! What else can I do with this neat
> little phone??? I just downloaded MonkeyBall and though its small is neat.
>
> All replies are appreciated!
> Thanks.

January 23, 2005 8:12:13 PM

"THE REAL PICARD" <box1113@gmail.com> wrote in
news:o 3QId.12325$HT6.11159@trnddc04:

> Ok, I've had my new Sanyo 8200 with Sprint for about two weeks now. I
> love it! The Flash also acts as a Flashlight if needed, I can get
> internet streaming MobiTV which is pretty cool. I can assign photos
> of people to incoming call numbers from them, love it! What else can
> I do with this neat little phone??? I just downloaded MonkeyBall and
> though its small is neat.
>
> All replies are appreciated!
> Thanks.

You can send photos check your home e mail as well as sprint e mail.get on
the web go to cnn. and a couple of things I can not mention on A FAMILY
NEWS GROUP. O yes send and receive text messages
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 8:37:00 PM

"THE REAL PICARD" <box1113@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:o 3QId.12325$HT6.11159@trnddc04...
> Ok, I've had my new Sanyo 8200 with Sprint for about two weeks now. I
love
> it! The Flash also acts as a Flashlight if needed, I can get internet
> streaming MobiTV which is pretty cool. I can assign photos of people to
> incoming call numbers from them, love it! What else can I do with this
neat
> little phone??? I just downloaded MonkeyBall and though its small is
neat.

> All replies are appreciated!
> Thanks.

Well .... you could make and receive calls with it ... <eg>

Bob
!