Help with TC Electronics M-One XL settings

Last response: in Home Audio
March 15, 2005 5:32:16 PM

I am looking to set up a M-One XL effects unit for my bands vocals.
Primarily Blues, Swing, R&B so I'm just looking for good vocal
enhancements. Any input is welcome.
Thanks,
Craig

More about : electronics settings

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 8:28:11 PM

On 15 Mar 2005 14:32:16 -0800, craigbro63@yahoo.com wrote:

>I am looking to set up a M-One XL effects unit for my bands vocals.
>Primarily Blues, Swing, R&B so I'm just looking for good vocal
>enhancements. Any input is welcome.
>Thanks,
>Craig

I like to have it in dual mono, one engine doing a plate with about a
50mS predelay and no early reflections, and the other doing a tap
delay. For a small show in a live venue, this is usually enough. Make
sure you have the tap button assigned to the correct engine.

Mike T.
!