halo cd key LOST

Last response: in Video Games
September 21, 2004 6:54:14 PM

the story goes like this, i bought halo pc. when i
formatted my hard drive i found my cd key was gone so i
could not reinstall the game, i have the box that has the
microsoft certificate of authenticity on it with some sort
of serial number, is it possible for me to use this number
in order to retrieve my cd key?

More about : halo key lost

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 12:50:36 AM

Hi Masse,
"masse" <amasse@gmail.com> wrote in message news:0fd001c4a025$88ef8850$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| the story goes like this, i bought halo pc. when i
| formatted my hard drive i found my cd key was gone so i
| could not reinstall the game, i have the box that has the
| microsoft certificate of authenticity on it with some sort
| of serial number, is it possible for me to use this number
| in order to retrieve my cd key?

Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
For more info please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User