backup software for 2000?

G

I have a little lab at home here that I use to learn with, get my MCSE tests with, play around, etc. I have a Win 2000 server, two Win2000 workstations and a Netware server. I want to be able to back them all up onto my DLT drive. The DLT is SCSI, all the cards are adaptec 2940's and I don't care which machine the DLT is attached to. Can anyone recommend a good piece of software that won't set me back too much price-wise? I've been using an old, OLD version of ArcServe, but it crashed recently and I can't find my installer floppies. (yes, I said floppy)

Check out the BIG Baseball League, the #1 Baseball Mogul (tm) Simulation league on the internet!

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
I have a similar setup- for the same reason!!

How about using ghost? thats what I do, but im not 100% sure weather it will see the scsi drives, It SHOULD do as long as the card drivers are loaded when you boot from the boot disk.
As a sidenote, have you thought of using vmware to help with your course, its very handy!

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?

dinoX

Distinguished
May 1, 2001
i personally use the backup software that comes with win2k. not very advanced, but suits my purposes well. :eek:

[If loving AMD processors is the path to the Dark Side, consider me a Sith Lord. (dinoX)]