Toaw (Century of Warfare) Im looking for the shortcut that eliminates the
INTRO? Anyone remember the "no intro" line? What do I type and where does
it go?

Thanks

IIRC, it was at the end of the command line on the shortcut, either as
just "nointro" or "-nointro".

Regards,

- Erik

go to options and click off the intro cinematic

Thanks

Anyone use any MODS with the game? Is their still an active gaming
community?

Thanks
Again

"ray o'hara" <reoh@comcast.net> wrote in message
> go to options and click off the intro cinematic

In article <7LidnTyx_b0xEmbcRVn-jQ@comcast.com>, wayne19563@comcast.net
says...
> Toaw (Century of Warfare) Im looking for the shortcut that eliminates the
> INTRO? Anyone remember the "no intro" line? What do I type and where does
> it go?
>
> Thanks

There's an option in the game to eliminate the intro.
--
Epi

I've started researching the "Bible Code."
I'm trying to discover the contents of my
upcoming birthday presents.