POA2: 2.02 Patch

Werewolf

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2004

I recently purchased Point of Attack 2 from NWS Online Store. It
installed fine. I then updated to the 2.02 patch. This patch corrupts
the standard.gun file. When I run the dataview program it tells me that
the gun data file appears to be corrupted. I believe it because when
running the game I get a wpn=465 wpnsdata.Length=788 error.

I've dl'd the patch 3 times and reinstalled POA2 three times with
identical results.

Anyone out there have a patch prior to the 2.02 one that doesn't corrupt
the standard.gun file?

Thanks

--
Werewolf

Peace is Good.
Freedom is BETTER!

Werewolf <nunya@no-way.net> wrote in news:1TXKd.10579$A_.9190
@okepread03:

> I recently purchased Point of Attack 2 from NWS Online Store. It
> installed fine. I then updated to the 2.02 patch. This patch corrupts
> the standard.gun file. When I run the dataview program it tells me
that
> the gun data file appears to be corrupted. I believe it because when
> running the game I get a wpn=465 wpnsdata.Length=788 error.
>
> I've dl'd the patch 3 times and reinstalled POA2 three times with
> identical results.
>
> Anyone out there have a patch prior to the 2.02 one that doesn't
corrupt
> the standard.gun file?
>
> Thanks

Hi,

You might ask this question as well in this forum :

http://www.war-forums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx