Sign in with
Your question
Closed

I forgot my administrator password for windows 7 and safe mode cant log on to ad

Last response: in Windows 7
June 23, 2012 4:25:49 PM

Hello,
i got a laptop and i have windows 7 on it now the problem is that the admin password is lost to me and the admin is the only admin on my laptop so i have no elivated privilages to change or do anything with my laptop i tryed to go into safe mode and loginto my admin but it says to type in the password and the password is one of a kind so how would i get into my laptop and do anything if the admin has full control over everything i cant download adobe flash player i cant change anything but my password for my user not the admin i have no disk for reinstalling or formating and i cant use them becuse of the admin so please help me out here
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
June 23, 2012 4:36:32 PM

sounds like you need to ask the owner of the computer the password, or reinstall windows. you can purchase a windows license from microsoft or you can install Ubuntu or Fedora for free.

Ubuntu and Fedora are operating systems based on the Linux kernel. There are many operating systems that use the Linux kernel (sometimes these are called "Linux distros"). I recommend either Fedora 17 or Ubuntu 12.04.

How to install Ubuntu 12.04

How to install Fedora 17
Score
Related resources
June 23, 2012 4:48:50 PM

ok thanks for the info but if you care to give anymore information please send me a email regarding the issue
gaston.hunter@gmail.com thank you for your time and effort.
Score
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
June 23, 2012 4:58:00 PM

don't post your email address if you don't want to get spammed. spamming is a big problem.
and there is nothing to email you.
Score
a b $ Windows 7
June 23, 2012 5:52:42 PM

REturn it to the owner and get a job to buy your own. Don't steal it is bad.
Score
a b $ Windows 7
September 25, 2012 5:15:58 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!