TAO in Battles in Normandy: only a scenario?

Last response: in Video Games
February 7, 2005 8:04:53 PM

I owned the original game published by SSI, and I remember that there were
various scenarios covering the various parts of the campaign, but in the
version of TAO which comes with Battles in Normandy I see only a single
scenario (28 turns). Are the others available somewhere?
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 8:04:54 PM

In article <YhMNd.32912$2h5.5557@tornado.fastwebnet.it>,
reckall@hotmail.com says...
> I owned the original game published by SSI, and I remember that there were
> various scenarios covering the various parts of the campaign, but in the
> version of TAO which comes with Battles in Normandy I see only a single
> scenario (28 turns). Are the others available somewhere?

There are other scenarios for Korsun Pocket. Don't know if they work
with BiN or not. There at the Run 5 section of SSG's site.
--
Epi

Armstrong Williams was just the tip of the iceberg,
Rush is the iceberg.
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 8:04:54 PM

In article <YhMNd.32912$2h5.5557@tornado.fastwebnet.it>,
reckall@hotmail.com says...

> I owned the original game published by SSI, and I remember that there were
> various scenarios covering the various parts of the campaign, but in the
> version of TAO which comes with Battles in Normandy I see only a single
> scenario (28 turns). Are the others available somewhere?

They added the "Race to the Meuse" (covering the extreme western end of
the "Bulge"...) scenario to KORSUN POCKET with one of the patches, but I
don't think they ever broke out the north/south wings of TAO into
individual scenarios like the original did.

--
Giftzwerg
***