Ericsson T608 For Sale

Original box. Great condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5751698768
4 answers Last reply
More about ericsson t608 sale

    In article <QYmdnWgmpb9LmI3fRVn-1A@comcast.com>,
    Shakes McGee <shakesmcgee@gamebox.net> wrote:

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5751698768

    Where were you yesterday?! I just sent back a faulty t608. ..then I
    bought a t637 at Cingular.

    Sorry Sprint, but you gotta stop crippling bluetooth and EMBRACE it.

    /tommy

    tommy wrote:
    > In article <QYmdnWgmpb9LmI3fRVn-1A@comcast.com>,
    > Shakes McGee <shakesmcgee@gamebox.net> wrote:
    >

    >>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5751698768
    >

    > Where were you yesterday?! I just sent back a faulty t608. ..then I
    > bought a t637 at Cingular.
    >
    > Sorry Sprint, but you gotta stop crippling bluetooth and EMBRACE it.

    I'm interested in Shakes's T608 due to the voice dial features, but I'm curious
    about the bluetooth features that have been eliminated. There has been a huge
    flap about Verizon doing something similar with the Motorola V710, too...

    "In case anyone was wondering, that big glowing globe above the Victor
    Valley is the sun." -Victorville _Daily Press_ on the unusually large
    amount of rain the Southland has gotten this winter (January 12th, 2005)

    Steve Sobol wrote:

    > I'm interested in Shakes's T608 due to the voice dial features, but I'm
    > curious about the bluetooth features that have been eliminated. There
    > has been a huge flap about Verizon doing something similar with the
    > Motorola V710, too...

    The T608 I had when it first came out wasn't crippled in any way. It
    had full bluetooth functionality.

    On the other hand, the T608 in general was a VERY buggy phone.
    SonyEricsson pulled out of the CDMA market beore finishing development
    on this phone, and it shows. The firmware is terrible.

    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

    In article <cup6r8$599$1@ratbert.glorb.com>,
    Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote:

    > I'm interested in Shakes's T608 due to the voice dial features, but I'm
    > curious
    > about the bluetooth features that have been eliminated. There has been a huge
    > flap about Verizon doing something similar with the Motorola V710, too...

    I think the t608 is fine. It's the new phone, the LG PM325 that's been
    crippled. You can't sync your address book/to-do lists! that's the main
    reason I wanted one.

    Also, can you transfer photos to your PC via bluetooth? I don't think
    so, but I could be wrong.

    Also, the 325 has a full-duplex speakerphone that has been crippled too
    -- it's only a monitor now. what's the purpose of doing that?

    /tommy

Sprint PCS Ericsson Internet Service Providers