Roaming question

I updated my plan to include roaming. There is one question I forgot to
ask the rep, though. Do roaming minutes following the same rules as your
PCS minutes? IE, do roaming minutes count against your plan minutes
during nights and weekends?

Thanks.

....Ken

In article <pan.2005.02.14.04.00.22.968243@ken.com>,
Ken Ford <ken@ken.com> wrote:

> I updated my plan to include roaming. There is one question I forgot to
> ask the rep, though. Do roaming minutes following the same rules as your
> PCS minutes? IE, do roaming minutes count against your plan minutes
> during nights and weekends?

I believe (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) that any roaming
minutes count as your "anytime" minutes.

--
Pete Stephenson
HeyPete.com

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Pete Stephenson <pete+usenet@heypete.com> wrote:

>I believe (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) that any roaming
>minutes count as your "anytime" minutes.

That's what my Sprint rep told me when I added F&CA to my plan a month
ago. I've not made any calls on roam yet so I can't verify.

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

Bob wrote:
> Pete Stephenson <pete+usenet@heypete.com> wrote:
>

>>I believe (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) that any roaming
>>minutes count as your "anytime" minutes.
>

> That's what my Sprint rep told me when I added F&CA to my plan a month
> ago. I've not made any calls on roam yet so I can't verify.

Yes, they do count against anytime minutes, even on nights and weekends.
Actually, it makes sense from Sprint's standpoint.

I was told that it didn't count against my anytime minutes at nights and
weekends. The local rep told me that and so did lady at *2. But I still
get billed for every other roam call for some reason. They can't seem to
fix that so, I don't believe a word they say. At least they credit my
account for the calls I guess.