Hotsync problem

June 27, 2004 2:43:23 AM

I have been unable to get my Zire 71 to sync with my laptop running XP.

The error message is the following:

Install Synchronization Failed
Restore Application Database Error
Hotsync Error: Connection is Lost (6410)
Hotsync is complete

It seems to hang up towards the end of the sync when the connection is
lost, the handheld reboots.

Any help would be appreciated!

More about : hotsync problem

Anonymous
June 28, 2004 11:51:59 PM

reggiefu <reggiefu@fudog.com> wrote in message news:<260620042243232496%reggiefu@fudog.com>...
> I have been unable to get my Zire 71 to sync with my laptop running XP.
>
> The error message is the following:
>
> Install Synchronization Failed
> Restore Application Database Error
> Hotsync Error: Connection is Lost (6410)
> Hotsync is complete
>
> It seems to hang up towards the end of the sync when the connection is
> lost, the handheld reboots.
>
> Any help would be appreciated!

Hi,

Paul from palmOne here. palmOne's knowledge base may be of help to
you. Go to http://kb.palmone.com/ . Enter "30421" (without quotes) in
to the Solution ID box. If this article does not provide a solution,
be sure to click on the "no, continue" button at bottom of page. This
will give you a list of other articles related to your problem.
You can also try the "Desktop & HotSync Support" link on the right
side of this page: http://www.palmone.com/us/community/myhandheld/zire71/

Hope that helps.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Paul Novotny
paul.novotny@palmOne.com
The palmOne Pays Back program
Register for a chance to win a FREE palmOne Zire 72 Prize Package or
Zire 31 Prize Package!
http://clients.eprize.net/palm/loyalty/spinandwin/index...
Anonymous
July 1, 2004 1:45:20 AM