Network Access??

I have the MN-500 and was wondering if there is a way to tell if someone is
attempting to access my internet connection wirelessly? Thanks.

--
-----<snip>-----
Cut the snippy to reply in email.

It should have a logging function, I'd check there first....

"E McCann" <love.nodotshere.myquadra@mad.scientist.com> wrote:

> It should have a logging function, I'd check there first....

Yes, it does. Thank you, I never thought of that. :)

--
-----<snip>-----
Cut the snippy to reply in email.

The router keeps a connection log in its firmware. Check the log via the
broadband utility or via the web browser. It should say something like a
connection with a specific MAC address connected or attempted and failed to
connect based upon however your security measures are defined.

"Seymour Butts" <mysnippynippy@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> I have the MN-500 and was wondering if there is a way to tell if someone
is
> attempting to access my internet connection wirelessly? Thanks.

> The router keeps a connection log in its firmware. Check the log via
> the broadband utility or via the web browser. It should say something
> like a connection with a specific MAC address connected or attempted
> and failed to connect based upon however your security measures are
> defined.

Yes, I have viewed the log. No mac addresses shown yet. I'm curious about
the "security measures defined". Are you refering to the built-in firewall?
I didn't know it was customizable.