Funny typo at the WarefareHQ site

Hi,

"That's about to change as we add Harpoop to the list of supported
wargames"

Someone better mail Don Maddox to "rectumfy" this one :)

[I looked for an e-mail address on the website but couldn't find one -
oversight or by design ??]

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

In article <1108327473.842294.122880@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...

> "That's about to change as we add Harpoop to the list of supported
> wargames"

A Freudian slip, perhaps, given the expensive betaware AGSI is selling?

--
Giftzwerg
***

Ok - I just checked again - the typo is fixed

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

In article <1108327473.842294.122880@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
eddysterckx@hotmail.com says...

> "That's about to change as we add Harpoop to the list of supported
> wargames"

Actually, I wonder if that might be a good game. Ya never know.

--
Epi

Armstrong Williams was just the tip of the iceberg,
Rush is the iceberg.