Carcon wrote:

> Anyone here play this?

You'll probably get more responses in: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action

jp

"Carcon" <blah@blah.com> wrote in message
> Anyone here play this?

I wanted to, but it wouldn't run on my system. Turned out, iirc, either
my soundblaster live or geforce card wasn't supported. Either way, I
thought it was such a joke that such a common piece of hardware wasn't
supported, I ditched ever bothering again.

"Briarroot" <woodsyl@iwon.com> wrote in message
> Carcon wrote:
>>
>> Anyone here play this?
>>

> You'll probably get more responses in: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action

lol thanx :eek:)