Sprint Treo or Nextel Blackberry?

I subscribe to both Sprint PCS and Nextel. I am looking at getting a new
PDA device (e-mail, schedule, notes, data storage & recall for work, etc...)
Currently use primarially a i530 / Sanyo 4920 and a Handspring Visor Pro,
I'm not tied to a palm unit.

I see that Nextel has a new Blackberry out and also the Treo series that
Sprint PCS offers.

Can you guys that have experience with either give me advice and pros and
cons. The major pro I see with the Blackberry is the keypad, I hate Grafiti
and cannot type as fast on the onscreen keyboard of my Visor.

Thanks

Scot
2 answers Last reply
More about sprint treo nextel blackberry

    Scot wrote:
    > I subscribe to both Sprint PCS and Nextel. I am looking at getting a new
    > PDA device (e-mail, schedule, notes, data storage & recall for work, etc...)
    > Currently use primarially a i530 / Sanyo 4920 and a Handspring Visor Pro,
    > I'm not tied to a palm unit.
    >
    > I see that Nextel has a new Blackberry out and also the Treo series that
    > Sprint PCS offers.
    >
    > Can you guys that have experience with either give me advice and pros and
    > cons. The major pro I see with the Blackberry is the keypad, I hate Grafiti
    > and cannot type as fast on the onscreen keyboard of my Visor.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Scot

    Go to the sprint store and try out the Treo 650. I have been very happy
    with mine for the past 3 months.

    > I see that Nextel has a new Blackberry out and also the Treo series that
    > Sprint PCS offers.

    Nextel offers the Treo? That's news to me. PalmOne has not made an
    iDEN-capable Treo.

    > Can you guys that have experience with either give me advice and pros and
    > cons. The major pro I see with the Blackberry is the keypad, I hate Grafiti
    > and cannot type as fast on the onscreen keyboard of my Visor.

    Uhm, have you even SEEN the Treo?

    http://www.palmone.com/us/products/smartphones/

    The Treo line hasn't used Graffiti since the ill-fated 180, a few years
    back. All of them use a blackberry-style keyboard now.

    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

Sprint PCS BlackBerry Nextel Internet Service Providers