MN-500 log into Novell Netware

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

I have a small private network setup at a clients office,
I use a MN-500 to route our traffic. I need to share our
netware login to the internet. Is there anyway to log the
MN-500 into NETware so that all our users can use the
single login?

joker

No. If you read any of the documentation it doesn't mention novell
anywhere. The MN-100, MN-500, & MN-700 are designed for home users.
That creates the assumption that the user wouldn't want that as a feature.