HPS - Campaign Corinth - new scenario's

Hi,

A whole slew of new scenario's was released at the Warfare HQ

http://www.warfarehq.com/archives/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx
3 answers Last reply
More about campaign corinth scenario
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    Eddy,

    A lot of those are from Rich Hamilton's Scenario Design Center (and are
    also hosted at my own American Civil War Campaign Games Design Center).
    Rich is in the process of moving most of his Civil War content over to
    WarfareHQ, and I'll be helping him in an asistant-type capacity a
    little later on.

    Brett S.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    Brett wrote:

    > Rich is in the process of moving most of his Civil War content over
    > WarfareHQ, and I'll be helping him in an asistant-type capacity a
    > little later on.

    Nice, better take care of your pr by posting updates in here as well :)

    Greetz,

    Eddy Sterckx
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?)

    Eddy,

    Nah. I'm sure Rich will do a fine job of that himself. ;-) The
    intial PR did help the new Bull Run website a little, but I suspect
    that since it is labeled as a "RTS" game, more general gamers will play
    this title than others like the HPS games or Age of Rifles. What I'd
    like to see are some new scenarios for version 1.01 of Corinth. The
    pool of modders has dried up with the new HPS games in the series. I'm
    going to have to create a few new small scenarios myself. I figure
    I'll just go into my various CW mags (N&S, B&G CWTI, and ACW) and see
    if I can come up with a few good small scraps to model.

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games