http://scripts.datadink.net
3 answers Last reply
More about download site

    I use this site to download.
    http://www.funformobile.com/

    I have vision plan, it's free to me.

    --
    tom_li

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 03:37:41 GMT, tom_li
    <tom_li.1ksb0a@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

    >I use this site to download.
    >http://www.funformobile.com/
    >
    >I have vision plan, it's free to me.

    Are the ringtones free? I must be doing something wrong..because it
    wants money from me when I try to download a ringtone

    http://datadink.net has a free section just signup and click on the link
    that says MDD Free
    <nicki@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 03:37:41 GMT, tom_li
    > <tom_li.1ksb0a@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:
    >

    >>I use this site to download.
    >>http://www.funformobile.com/
    >>
    >>I have vision plan, it's free to me.
    >

    > Are the ringtones free? I must be doing something wrong..because it
    > wants money from me when I try to download a ringtone

Sprint PCS Download Internet Service Providers