Brawner's Farm Scenario for MMG's Bull Run 1861

Guys,

"Wrangler" has produced the first of many Second Bull Run historical
scenarios for Bull Run: Take Command 1861 which the Harper's Ferry
Arsenal hopes to create. This is still a beta version, but the Harper's
Ferry Arsenal group (currently Wrangler, Mike Peyrot, and myself)
encourage anybody who has the game to go test it out. We currently have
the Talonsoft numbers from BG Bull Run in the scenario, but we have a
more historically accurate OOB available and we will be implementing it
in one of the next few betas. Get the scenario at the Harper's Ferry
Arsenal, which is at:

http://www.brettschulte.net/MMGACW/

Brett

Brett wrote:

> Get the scenario at the Harper's Ferry
> Arsenal, which is at:
>
> http://www.brettschulte.net/MMGACW/

Bookmarked - I really need to put some more time into this game in the
coming weeks.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx