TREO 650 Bluetooth Network Connection

I read on here that there was a semi-reliable hack that allowed people
to use the 650 as a wireless connection device using bluetooth. Is
this true, can it be done via USB?

Also, does sprint intend to unlock this feature?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=63250

> Also, does sprint intend to unlock this feature?

They have said in the past that an unlock will occur in a futur ROM
release, but we'll see fi taht truly is the case.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.