For sale at V&D for € 5,- a piece:

* Korsun Pocket
* Uncommon Valor

Two of the best operational wargames currently available for only 5 euro's!
Matrix still sells them for some $ 30.00 a piece..............

BK

You aint much, if you aint Dutch!!

We Dutch are very well know for our eagerness for a good deal, the
cheaper the better ;-)) And this is one hell of a good deal!

But indeed, one wonders how the retail sale system
works...............
Why serious dollar in the US for these games and just a lousy few
euro's here in Europe?

Bas

curtiss@hetnet.nl (Bas Kreuger) wrote in

> You aint much, if you aint Dutch!!

ROTFL

> We Dutch are very well know for our eagerness for a good deal, the
> cheaper the better ;-))

There's cheap, then there's dirt cheap, then there's nothing for a very,
very long time and then there's Dutch cheap :)

> But indeed, one wonders how the retail sale system
> Why serious dollar in the US for these games and just a lousy few
> euro's here in Europe?

eh, the retail system works the same all over the (western) world. If
these games were released retail stateside they'll end up in the bargain
bin eventually.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx