Rumplestiltskin - LAP for Windows - Now What?

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
March 21, 2005 3:31:31 AM

All:

I had tuned out of recording for a few years and along the way Emagic (or
at lease the Logic Audio assets) were purchased by Apple Computer. I have
a wealth of recordings done on a Windows XP platform using Logic Audio
Platinum v5.1 and since Apple seemingly abandoned development on the
Windows platform I now need an upgrade path that will allow me to import
my LAP files and take advantage of present-day advancements in technology.

Your suggestions are appreciated in advance.

Thanks,

John
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 3:26:37 PM

Logic L7 will read your LA5 files just fine. I still use 5.51 on my own
system and I often need to bring my files to Macs running LA7, no problem.
news:p an.2005.03.21.00.32.17.854540@hotmail.com...

!