Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My graphics card is decent, my monitor is relatively new,
yet whenever I view cutscenes it's a little fuzzy as if
the resolution is off. Is there a separate setting for
viewing cutscenes or were the cutscenes just created at a
lower resolution?? HELP!

>My graphics card is decent, my monitor is relatively new,
>yet whenever I view cutscenes it's a little fuzzy as if
>the resolution is off. Is there a separate setting for
>viewing cutscenes or were the cutscenes just created at a
>lower resolution?? HELP!

What game?
If the game you're talking about looks good while you're playing it then I
would say your guess about the resolution of the cut scenes is a reasonable
assumption. They probably had to also compress the cut scenes in order to get
them to all to fit on the cd. If they had to use a lot of compression then
there is going to be some quality loss, especially if the cut scenes are shown
in full screen mode.