SC a good 2-player email game?

I'm looking for a good email game for myself and a friend. I have a
1.4 GHz Win 98se machine with 512 MB RAM and he has a 400 MHZ Win 98se
machine with 128 MB RAM. We've played Steel Panthers WAW and TOAW and
had fun, but had trouble finding balanced scenarios we both enjoyed
equally. Is Strategic Command playable by email by 2 players, and does
it play well in that mode? Thanks. And are there other
recommendations, other than brand-new games that cost $50+ per copy?

fizzy wrote:
> I'm looking for a good email game for myself and a friend. I have a
> 1.4 GHz Win 98se machine with 512 MB RAM and he has a 400 MHZ Win
98se
> machine with 128 MB RAM. We've played Steel Panthers WAW and TOAW
and
> had fun, but had trouble finding balanced scenarios we both enjoyed
> equally. Is Strategic Command playable by email by 2 players, and
does
> it play well in that mode?

SC plays fine on a P2-300 Win98se machine - and is a fine PBEM game if
you don't mind your air units getting handled by the AI in your
opponents turn. Check out the house-rules that got established in the
Battlefront SC forum.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

TRENDING THREADS