Protect my mobile

Last response: in Network Providers
March 1, 2005 4:08:29 PM

::Hi! Mobile phone viruses can catch you with your pants down
so-to-speak. Trying to get information on how to protect against them,
I found this nice little blog describing hard resets, anti-virus
solutions and news about the most dangerous threats of this kind. You
can check it at ::'::http://securemyphone.blogspot.com/::'
(http://securemyphone.blogspot.com/)::.:eek:  ::

--
Freakadget

More about : protect mobile

Anonymous
March 4, 2005 12:50:52 PM

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 13:08:29 GMT, Freakadget
<Freakadget.1l7uqa@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

>I found this nice little blog describing hard resets, anti-virus
>solutions and news about the most dangerous threats of this kind. You
>can check it at

Let's see...

posted by Freak de Gadget @ 3:49 AM

You "found" this blog spot?