sanyo mm 7400 q

I am wondering if it is possible to download to a computer the pictures
and short movies that this phone is capable of capturing?

I'm assuming I need at least a cable, do I also need some sort of
software too?

thanks

"blah blah" <blah@blah.com> wrote in message
> I am wondering if it is possible to download to a computer the pictures
> and short movies that this phone is capable of capturing?
>
> I'm assuming I need at least a cable, do I also need some sort of
> software too?
>

> thanks

Yes, you do need software. There are three software products that do
syncing. You can with these companies to see if they support your phone
model.

www.futuredial.com
www.susteen.com
www.bitpim.org

The last one is shareware and in development ...

Bob

Gene

looks to me like you can sync your ringtones, phonebook, photos and use
the phone as a modem but not video transfer.

I use bitpim since it is free.

Gene