Closed Solved

Acer audio problems

Hello,
yesterday I was infected , had a licened guy come fix it , he fixed the bugs , but now I have no audio driver , I called him and he told me to download a new one from the acer website , but I am having buckets of problems trying to do this !!!! any suggestions ???????/
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about acer audio problems
  1. Best answer
    ....buckets of problems? is that a technical term?

What problems are you having downloading the driver from the Acer website?
    http://support.acer.com/drivers_download.aspx
  2. nothing is working , and no thats not a computer term but it was better than cussing
  3. Use your Start Menu.....and type in Device Manager in the search bar at the bottom. Start up the Device Manager.
    Find the Sound, Video and Game controller section. Right click and choose Properties on the Audio device.
    Check the 3 tabs across the top. General / Driver / Details

It would probably help to list the model of your Acer Laptop too.
  4. The computer won't boot?
  5. i need help which i am getting nowhere
  6. misskriss said:
    but now I have no audio driver
    How did you figure out you were missing the audio driver?
  7. What kind of help do you need?
  8. no it is up and running but i use magic jack for my phone and i keep getting a message that the windows audio driver isnt working right and i cant get it downloaded , every site want s me to register and pay
  9. So your problem is that you can't download the audio driver from the Acer website?
  10. misskriss said:
    no it is up and running but i use magic jack for my phone and i keep getting a message that the windows audio driver isnt working right and i cant get it downloaded , every site want s me to register and pay
    Is MagicJack giving you the "windows audio driver isnt working right " error message?
  11. misskriss said:
    nothing is working
    Im just guessing here, but is MagicJack the 'nothing' that isn't working... and everything else is working?
    Can you listen to music with Windows Media Player?
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Acer Audio Windows 7