Can't open certain websites using wifi

eien-s

Honorable
Feb 24, 2013
Hello,
I currently have a problem connecting to certain websites via wifi using our home connection. We have the same issue with an HP laptop, Nexus 7 tablet, and also with an iPod. We tried connecting to the internet using other methods or using other connections, and the devices worked as expected.
For example when using our wifi, I can open the results page of Google, but when I try to go to the website it won't load. I can download using Google play on my Nexus, but I can't access social networking sites on all three devices.
What should I do? Please help!

raghav vutharkar

Honorable
Mar 31, 2013
even my problem is the exact one..i connect to internet using a WiFi router linksys e1000 not able to login to social networking sites and not able to login to yahoo. Once i enter my username and password the browser never loads up the next page dont know what the problem is, i have tried changing my laptop and tried to open same pages still the same problem persists not able to determine what's the problem is ?

has any1 facd the same prblm lyk me..if so wat's ta solution u applied and made it to work ....