Freelancer - mission 9

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

Hi,
Can someone please help! I need tips on how to destroy
the shield generators in Mission 9 - Tekagi's Arch. I
can destroy 2 maximum before I get blown up. I use a
combined Catapault missile and Starkiller torpedo fired
simultaneously along with 5 or 6 laser weapons. I have
the Kusari Heavy Fighter with 26 nanobots and 26 shield
repairs. I've found several walkthroughs, but none
expain how to get through this mission.

Keep moving and KEEP blasting.

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:00:10 -0700, "PETE"

>Hi,
>Can someone please help! I need tips on how to destroy
>the shield generators in Mission 9 - Tekagi's Arch. I
>can destroy 2 maximum before I get blown up. I use a
>combined Catapault missile and Starkiller torpedo fired
>simultaneously along with 5 or 6 laser weapons. I have
>the Kusari Heavy Fighter with 26 nanobots and 26 shield
>repairs. I've found several walkthroughs, but none
>expain how to get through this mission.

This one is pretty good:
http://guides.ign.com/guides/11219/page_11.html

Cheers
Christian "Bargib" Koerner
http://www.lancersreactor.com

"PETE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Can someone please help! I need tips on how to destroy
> the shield generators in Mission 9 - Tekagi's Arch. I
> can destroy 2 maximum before I get blown up. I use a
> combined Catapault missile and Starkiller torpedo fired
> simultaneously along with 5 or 6 laser weapons. I have
> the Kusari Heavy Fighter with 26 nanobots and 26 shield
> repairs. I've found several walkthroughs, but none
> expain how to get through this mission.

TRENDING THREADS