Imperial Glory - demo released

Ed

Anyone have any thoughts from the demo yet? I found it a bit of a
click-fest, and bit frustrating that you can't rotate the view using the
mouse as in Rome Total War. But the graphics look nice and the management
side looks well-developed.

<eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Imperial Glory - "Napoleon Total War" - demo released - 200 MB+
>
> 19th century European land/naval turn-based strategic wargame with
> tactical real-time battles
>
> Read about it here : http://www.wargamer.com/news/news.asp?nid=1869
>
> Game main page : http://www.imperialglory.com/main.htm
>
> Get the demo here at the usual haunts or try :
>
> ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/pc/games/gamershell/demo/ImperialGloryDemo.zip
>
> Greetz,
>
> Eddy Sterckx

gus

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003

You can rotate the view, but I forget how. The battles look pretty good and
I agree that it's a clickfest. I expected slow battles, but even on easy I
get slaughtered in a matter of seconds.

That's something they have to work on before I buy.

Thanks
Gus