Just got a text message from Sprint

it says "please contact your sprint rep. your plan has been revised and
no longer includes unlimited downloads"

Bastards! ;)

/tommy

tommy wrote:

> it says "please contact your sprint rep. your plan has been revised and
> no longer includes unlimited downloads"

What plan are you on?

Notan

In article <4228F8B8.49C8216E@ddress.com>, Notan <notan@ddress.com>
wrote:

> What plan are you on?

$15 3rd Party Employee plan...

...but I already found out that downloads and vision are two different
things, so I'm less-upset now :)

/tommy

tommy wrote:

> In article <4228F8B8.49C8216E@ddress.com>, Notan <notan@ddress.com>
> wrote:
>
> > What plan are you on?
>
> $15 3rd Party Employee plan...
>
> ..but I already found out that downloads and vision are two different
> things, so I'm less-upset now :)

It's amazing what a little time and a few drinks'll do! <g>

Notan