Wireless Web Mail

What is this for?

It says it's free. But I guess it is only for mail that comes to
"@sprintpcs". And what about spam? Will it take a long time to
download? I only have a voice phone and no "text messaging"; don't
know if will work.

Tad Small wrote:
> Wireless Web Mail
> What is this for?
>
> It says it's free. But I guess it is only for mail that comes to
> "@sprintpcs". And what about spam? Will it take a long time to
> download? I only have a voice phone and no "text messaging"; don't
> know if will work.

If you don't have Vision, then it won't work on your phone. I think you
may also need Vision to enable it (as it often uses your Vision username
as your e-mail account name).

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.