Sign in with
Your question

Norton antivirus software is turned off and i cant play any music or anything wi

Last response: in Windows 7
June 24, 2012 7:02:54 PM

My window home premium 7 laptop turns on fine but when i get into my account and click on my music it will load but when i click on it to play it will play and freeze and do both things at the same time. then a message will pop up saying that the problem can't be resolved and will notify me when it has found a solution. also my norton antivirus software has just expired. anything i try to open on my laptop in my account will take a long time loading and then freeze, but i can still move the pointer. can anyone help please.
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
June 24, 2012 7:52:34 PM

CarRie08 said:
My window home premium 7 laptop turns on fine but when i get into my account and click on my music it will load but when i click on it to play it will play and freeze and do both things at the same time. then a message will pop up saying that the problem can't be resolved and will notify me when it has found a solution. also my norton antivirus software has just expired. anything i try to open on my laptop in my account will take a long time loading and then freeze, but i can still move the pointer. can anyone help please.

Uninstall (dump) Norton - You will be happier with free to home user's edition of AVAST, AVG, or even Microsoft Security Essentials, EG. Scan for viruses. Also recommend running Malwarebytes Scanner.
m
l
a c 249 D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
June 24, 2012 11:00:01 PM

Hi :) 

Sorry but that very bad advice....

I fix viruses EVERY day in my shops and Norton is the best there is....

Plus, his problem has nothing to do with Norton expiring , unless he has now got a virus...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
June 25, 2012 6:41:32 AM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Sorry but that very bad advice....

I fix viruses EVERY day in my shops and Norton is the best there is....

Plus, his problem has nothing to do with Norton expiring , unless he has now got a virus...

All the best Brett :) 

My suggestion is under the premise that since he was un-protected, he most likely did pick up a virus or other infection. Respectfully disagree with your viewpoint of Norton being the best there is. Everyone, it seems has their own preferences when it comes to protection, mine happens not to be Norton and/or Mcafee.
m
l
!