GGWaW patch 1.016

Epi,

I can't duplicate your problem here. With v1.016, as Western Allies, I
can produce loads of supplies. Can you double-check please and
reinstall the update with background programs turned off, etc. just to
be sure this is the behaviour you are seeing?

Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com if you have specific
instructions to duplicate this report.

Regards,

- Erik

Eddy Sterckx

> It might not be related, but since using this patch, I haven't been able
> to build supply as the Western Allies.

Should have nothing to do with the patch. If you are still having a problem,
you can post on the matrixgames GGWaW forum to get help.

In article <1112914632.605042.113080@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
erikr@matrixgames.com says...
> Epi,
>
> I can't duplicate your problem here. With v1.016, as Western Allies, I
> can produce loads of supplies. Can you double-check please and
> reinstall the update with background programs turned off, etc. just to
> be sure this is the behaviour you are seeing?
>
> Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com if you have specific
> instructions to duplicate this report.
>
> Regards,
>
> - Erik

I don't think it is the patch now. I reinstalled without it, and still
have the same problem.

In article <MPG.1cbf8b89ae4b2bfe989686@news.east.earthlink.net>,
epicat1212@hotmail.com says...
> In article <1112914632.605042.113080@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
> erikr@matrixgames.com says...
> > Epi,
> >
> > I can't duplicate your problem here. With v1.016, as Western Allies, I
> > can produce loads of supplies. Can you double-check please and
> > reinstall the update with background programs turned off, etc. just to
> > be sure this is the behaviour you are seeing?
> >
> > Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com if you have specific
> > instructions to duplicate this report.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > - Erik
>
> I don't think it is the patch now. I reinstalled without it, and still
> have the same problem.

I figured out what the problem was. It's so incredibly stupid, I'd
rather not say what it was. Suffice it to say it wasn't the game's
fault.

I need to come up with a sig.