Matrixgames to publish Lock'n Load WWII

Hi,

Matrixgames are for the very first time entering the boardgame world
and will publish the new WWII version/module of the award winning squad
level boardgame.

http://www.matrixgames.com/news/news.asp?nid=208

This must come as a bit of a blow for Shrapnel who seemed just as eager
to expand their portfolio and were hinting at major announcements in
the weeks/months to come.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

<eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Matrixgames are for the very first time entering the boardgame world
> and will publish the new WWII version/module of the award winning squad
> level boardgame.
>
> http://www.matrixgames.com/news/news.asp?nid=208
>
> This must come as a bit of a blow for Shrapnel who seemed just as eager
> to expand their portfolio and were hinting at major announcements in
> the weeks/months to come.
>
> Greetz,
>
> Eddy Sterckx

Now that explains a lot.

>This must come as a bit of a blow for Shrapnel who >seemed just as eager
to expand their portfolio and >were hinting at major announcements in
>the weeks/months to come.

Hi Eddy.

We turned down the Lock 'N Load series last June. So no, not a shock at
all. We still have many exciting announcements around the corner. Good
luck to Matrix on this.

Tim Brooks
President
Shrapnel Games, Inc.

"eddysterckx@hotmail.com" <eddysterckx@hotmail.com> wrote in

> This must come as a bit of a blow for Shrapnel who seemed just as eager
> to expand their portfolio and were hinting at major announcements in
> the weeks/months to come.

I think Shrapnel had first shot at that one. Maybe they passed because they
already have a few boardgames coming out.

And Ive been seeing alot of announcements from Shrapnel lately than Matrix.

But hey, thats a good game for Matrix to carry. Seems like all of the non-
retail-store model publishers are adding boardgames to their catalogs.
Interesting trend.

Gandalf Parker
-- needed: mach warrior artist