I have a problem to add new PC with Windows 7 Ultimate in domain with server Windows 2008 SBS.
In System Properties Computer Name I not have possibility in Change... menu to select Domain dot. I can select only Workgroup.
Domain in Computer Name/Domain Changes is always grayed and not possible to select, the same is with button Network ID... in Computer Name, is always greyed.
Internet connection work fine, local registration on PC work fine, connection to domain server not work.
I try to connect to server http://connect/, connect normaly, start connection program, set all settings, domain, user name, password, and when program start to connecting to the server, they stop on second stage Connection to Network.
- to disconect PC from network (unplug cable), Network ID... and Domain is always greyed.
- change Computer name, name change normally but Network ID... and Domain is always greyed.
- change Workgroup name, name change normally but Network ID... and Domain is always greyed.
- Client for Microsoft Networks is installed and selected in Windows 7 (Control Panel -> Internet Options -> Connections -> Settings -> Properties -> Networking)
- Workstation service is started